A better experience for you, a better product for the world
First and foremost, we make WoodAble Disposable Wooden Utensils to give you a better on-the-go eating experience with all of the convenience that comes with disposable utensils. We want you to be able to use your disposable wooden utensils more like you use the metal spoons, forks, and knives at home and less like flimsy plastic disposable utensils.
At the same time, we want to help you do what we all want to do and what we all know is right – stop contributing to the pollution problem that is plastic.
Consider these statistics:
- Plastic makes up to 12% of all municipal waste (this was 1% in 1960)
- Of that plastic, only 8% gets recycled
- World production of plastic is 443 million tons annually (this was 162 million in 1993)
- Today, in the world, there is 6.3 billion tons of plastic waste
- Plastic takes roughly 450 years to biodegrade
- 40 billion plastic utensils are produced each year
We think you’ll agree, wood makes far more sense.
WoodAble – 100% Wood! 100% Good!